CPD Course Types
Excel CPD has been organising attendance courses since 2010. Our courses are specifically aimed towards veterinary nurses in clinical practice, and we ensure that the course content is both inspiring and relevant to your work.
What you can expect from one of our courses:
- Greeted on arrival, with refreshments and short orientation
- Receive a set of printed and bound course notes, written by the lecturer
- 5 hours of teaching (often including practical sessions) with a certificate of attendance
- Mid morning coffee break with pastries
- Two or three course hot lunch in the hotel restaurant
- Mid afternoon tea break with cakes
- Unlimited drinks, chocolates and sweets throughout the day
- Gain up-to-date information specific to veterinary nursing
- Free parking at the venue
- And last but not least - our infamous goody bag of gifts and confectionery to take home!
Excel CPD has been offering eCPD tutorials to vet nurses since 2012. Our tutorials are pre-recorded presentations, which you may purchase and watch at your convenience and in the comfort of your own home. These tutorials are super for a quick refresher during your lunch break!
Register on the website to access our dedicated online learning platform, where you can watch your tutorial, record your earned CPD hours and download/print a personalised CPD certificate.
Is an eCPD tutorial for me?
- ‘Pay as you Learn’ – only pay for tutorials that interest you
- 30, 45, or 60 minute presentations
- Costs just £10, £15 or £20 (dependent upon tutorial length)
- Free course notes available for the majority of courses
- Personalised certificates to download and print
- Memberships available for 1 month or 1 year (no continuing subscription)
- Huge selection of tutorials (nearly 200 now!)
- Available 24 hours a day for immediate viewing
- New tutorial added every month
- Tutorials are available to view for 7 days following purchase
- Superb quality CPD at affordable prices
- Watch tutorials on any device (phone, tablet, laptop etc)
- Free example tutorials
Our latest venture is to expand on our bitesize eCPD tutorials, and offer in-depth online CPD courses, with tutor support. These courses come in two formats - either a 4 week (10 hours CPD) short course or a more in depth 6 week (15 hours CPD) course). Each course is fully flexible and interactive, consisting of presentations, course notes, quizzes, discussion forums, clinical case studies, journal articles and assignments.
- Fully supported online learning - speaker available for the duration of the course
- Flexible learning - no weekly deadlines
- Interactive learning techniques, including quizzes, tutorials and forums
- Delegate led learning - spend time learning when it suits you
- Course material available for 2 weeks after course completion, for 'catch up time'