Excel CPD is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Excel CPD may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 2018.
What we collect
We will collect the following information:
- name, job title and practice
- contact information including email address and telephone number
- demographic information such as postcode
- other information relevant to your purchase, for example dietary requirements
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To be able to provide appropriate lunch and snacks during a day course
- To keep you updated with your course booking, including any amendments or reminders.
- Your information will be privately held, and NEVER shared with third parties.
- Your information will be used by Excel CPD for the purpose of delegate CPD course bookings only.
Marketing and Advertising
- You will need to specifically opt in to receive contact from Excel that does not directly relate to a current course booking i.e you will no longer receive a CPD brochure in the post each year, unless you actually request it.
- Marketing is in the form of an annual brochure sent in the post or by email, along with a quarterly email newsletter and occasional special or late offers by email
- Telephone numbers are not used for marketing or advertising purposes – phone calls will always directly refer to a course booking
- You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to change your details and marketing preferences at any time. You may also unsubscribe via links at the end of email newsletters
- Please contact us by email (email@example.com) or visit our website and click the ‘keep in touch’ banner, to enter your details and select your marketing preferences.
Controlling your personal information
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make the request.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.