All prices on the website are exclusive of VAT at 20%. Tax will be added to the advertised cost of the course during checkout.
All courses booked through Excel CPD are subject to the following terms and conditions:
A) Day Attendance CPD
- The delegate agrees to pay for the course in full at the time of booking.
- Places are reserved for 14 days when requesting invoice payment – if payment is not received after this time, the place will be released.
- All cancellations must be made in writing.
- A cancellation fee of 20% of the total course fee will be made for cancellations up to 28 days before the course.
- Refunds will not normally be possible for cancellations within 28 days of the course.
- Excel CPD reserves the right, under exceptional circumstances, to alter the programme, date, venue or speaker. Should this become necessary, Excel CPD will endeavour to give maximum possible notice to delegates.
- If Excel CPD cancels a course, then the course fee will be refunded in full. However, other expenses incurred by the delegate, such as pre-booked travel or accommodation costs are excluded.
- Substitution of delegates within the same practice will be permitted with prior consent from Excel CPD, giving notice at least 24 hours prior to the course.
- Transfer of a delegate between courses is permitted with prior consent from Excel CPD, but will not normally be possible within 28 days of the course.
- If a delegate leaves employment at a practice, and the practice made the original payment, then it is the practice’s responsibility to inform Excel CPD and arrange a delegate substitution or request a refund. The delegate will be expected to arrive at the course otherwise, irrelevant of current employer or payment circumstances.
- Excel CPD accepts no responsibility for damage, loss of items or injury whilst a delegate is attending an event. Delegates themselves should ensure they have appropriate insurance policies in place.
- Excel CPD accepts no responsibility for inaccuracies in the course notes or course content. Excel CPD accepts no responsibility should a delegate choose to follow any clinical advice given at a course.
- Any special requirements (dietary or due to disability) must be made at the time of booking. Some hotels have limited facilities for wheelchair access.
B) eCPD Tutorials
- eCPD tutorials will be immediately available to view following purchase, and will be available for 7 days.
- The eCPD tutorial will not be available to archive, download or save to the delegate’s personal computer
- Accompanying course notes may be downloaded and printed, within the 7 day limit
- The tutorial and course notes will be deleted from the user’s ‘My Courses’ account after 7 days, but the associated certificate and any notes taken with the ‘my notes’ app will remain indefinitely.
- eCPD certificates may be downloaded and printed at any time – there is no time limit
- No refund or re-issue of eCPD tutorials will be permitted, even if the delegate has not viewed within the 7 day limit.
- If you have problems with receiving vouchers or technical issues – these must be brought to our attention within 48 hours. We will not be able to help after the 7 day limit
- If you have extenuating circumstances and have evidence (eg a doctor’s note or letter from an internet provider) specifying a reason you could not view the tutorial during the given 7 day period, then a credit note will be provided to view the tutorial at a future date.
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Excel CPD’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Darien House, Salisbury Court, Main Street, Frolesworth, LE17 5EG. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content is copyright of Excel CPD – All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited
Excel CPD is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Excel CPD may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 2018.
What we collect
We will collect the following information:
- name, job title and practice
- contact information including email address and telephone number
- demographic information such as postcode
- other information relevant to your purchase, for example dietary requirements
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To be able to provide appropriate lunch and snacks during a day course
- To keep you updated with your course booking, including any amendments or reminders.
- Your information will be privately held, and NEVER shared with third parties.
- Your information will be used by Excel CPD for the purpose of delegate CPD course bookings only.
Marketing and Advertising
- You will need to specifically opt in to receive contact from Excel that does not directly relate to a current course booking i.e you will no longer receive a CPD brochure in the post each year, unless you actually request it.
- Marketing is in the form of an annual brochure sent in the post or by email, along with a quarterly email newsletter and occasional special or late offers by email
- Telephone numbers are not used for marketing or advertising purposes – phone calls will always directly refer to a course booking
- You can contact us on email@example.com to change your details and marketing preferences at any time. You may also unsubscribe via links at the end of email newsletters
- Please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or visit our website and click the ‘keep in touch’ banner, to enter your details and select your marketing preferences.
Controlling your personal information
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held please email email@example.com to make the request.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Excel CPD and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Whilst every effort is made to keep viruses and similar malicious software or code out of content, material, systems and services provided by this website, Excel CPD accepts no liability for any damage done by such elements. Users bear the responsibility of ensuring adequate virus protection for their own systems and are advised to make regular and frequent back ups.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Excel CPD. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Excel CPD takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.