This 60 minute eCPD tutorial explores what makes a team, and how you can develop and motivate your team, regardless of your current role.
- The necessary components of a great team.
- Developing knowledge of your team members strengths, weaknesses and motivations.
- The vital importance of break times.
- Intrinsic and extrinsic motivation.
- The importance of developing individuals.
- The importance of trust.
- Why vulnerability matters.
- Handling conflict well
Kathy Berry BVM&S MRCVS
This tutorial is worth 60 minutes CPD.
Course notes written by Kathy Berry are available to accompany this tutorial.