During this 30 minute online tutorial, we are going to discuss the approach to capnography.
- Where and how carbon dioxide is produced in the body
- How oxygen is delivered to cells and carbon dioxide removed
- The capnography trace and identification of abnormalities
- How to fix the abnormalities
- Monitoring capnography and its uses
Louise Dale VTS (Anesthesia & Analgesia), A1 Assessor, RVN
This tutorial is worth 30 minutes CPD.
Course notes written by Louise Dale are available to accompany this tutorial.