This 40 minute eCPD tutorial explores the uses and abuses of anger, and explains how we can control and use our anger effectively. It covers:
- What anger is.
- How our past can affect our anger in the present.
- Our brain's reaction to perceived threats.
- How we can control and harness our anger.
- The effects of suppressed anger and chronic resentments.
- Healthy anger.
- Anger prevention.
- Sources of further information.
Please note: This tutorial contains some instances of mild bad language.
Kathy Berry BVM&S MRCVS
This tutorial is worth 40 minutes CPD.
Course notes written by Kathy Berry are available to accompany this tutorial.