The term ‘Excel CPD’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Darien House, Salisbury Court, Main Street, Frolesworth, LE17 5EG. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
This website and its content is copyright of Excel CPD – All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
1) The delegate agrees to pay for the course in full at the time of booking.
2) All cancellations must be made in writing.
– A cancellation fee of 20% of the total course fee will be made for cancellations up to 28 days before the course.
– Refunds will not normally be possible for cancellations within 28 days of the course.
3) Excel CPD reserves the right, under exceptional circumstances, to alter the programme, date, venue or speaker. Should this become necessary, Excel CPD will give maximum possible notice to delegates.
4) If Excel CPD cancels a course, then the course fee will be refunded in full. However, other expenses incurred by the delegate, such as pre-booked travel or accommodation costs are excluded.
5) Substitution of delegates within the same practice will be permitted with prior consent from Excel CPD.
6) Transfer of a delegate between courses will not normally be possible within 28 days of the course.
7) Excel CPD accepts no responsibility for damage, loss of items or injury whilst a delegate is attending an event. Delegates themselves should ensure they have appropriate insurance policies in place.
8) Excel CPD accepts no responsibility for inaccuracies in the course notes or course content. Excel CPD accepts no responsibility should a delegate choose to follow any clinical advice given at a course.
9) Any special requirements (dietary or due to disability) must be made at the time of booking. Some hotels have limited facilities for wheelchair access.
Excel CPD is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Excel CPD may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from November 2009.
What we collect
What we do with the information we gather
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Darien House, Salisbury Court, Main Street, Frolesworth, LE17 5EG.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Excel CPD and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Whilst every effort is made to keep viruses and similar malicious software or code out of content, material, systems and services provided by this website, Excel CPD accepts no liability for any damage done by such elements. Users bear the responsibility of ensuring adequate virus protection for their own systems and are advised to make regular and frequent back ups.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Excel CPD. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Excel CPD takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.